Monday, April 14, 2008

mashups





I found masups entertaining. The big huge lab is very easy to use and could be used for a number of things, to create posters and flyers for promotional material for the library perhaps. Use it to design activities for kids or get kids to use them in a workshop for a school holiday activity. The star viewer was great, and would be a hit kids interested in astronomy.

I downloaded a picture from flickr and put it in a calendar. I t was very easy.

http://destabilizer.org/

I visited the above site and found it very interesting as a mashup. It has news and everything else you could imagine. I watched a YouTube video clip about men trying to pull a palm tree out of thier yard. You could see what was going to happen ( why couldn't they). This site has photos, video clips, music clips and news items. I don't know about using it for work!! Perhaps visit it in my break to relieve stress!!

No comments: